(Return )  

                    We recommend that you use a CPA for filing of income taxes and any documents related
                    to filing income taxes. We also recommend that you have an attorney for legal advice
                    and filing of legal documents.
                    We will share with you our opinions (which are based on our experiences), however we 
                    are not certified in these areas and do not make any suggestion that we are.